Staff and Student who are attending the weekend of Netball have arrived safely at Liddington PGL.
This is our Community. This is our School.
- Dr. Gill Eatough, Principal
Hadley Learning Community is an all-through school for students from 5 – 16 years of age located in the community of Hadley in central Telford. The school opened on the 1st September 2006 and is a £70 million PFI project, in partnership with Interserve, which represents a major investment by the Borough of Telford and Wrekin Council in creating an exceptional 21st Century learning campus for our students. The campus consists of:
- 900 place secondary phase for 11-16 year olds, with 180 students in each year group
- 420 place primary phase for 5-11 year olds with 60 children, in two classes, in each year group
- 60 place Local Authority Nursery, which has a morning and afternoon session for 30 children
- 160 place Special School, The Bridge, which is co-located on the campus, for children with severe and profound disabilities
- A Family Centre for children’s services and an early intervention team
- ABC Nursery, which is privately run but works very closely with HLC
- Community facilities, called The Circle, for sports which includes a swimming pool and fitness suite as well as a Public Library, Coffee shop, Theatre and Dance Studio all used by the public during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays.
For non-urgent issues/queries, please contact email@example.com otherwise please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for urgent matters.
Congratulations to our Y10 team who took part,on Saturday, in this year’s Mock Trial competition at the Telford Magistrates Court. The students did brilliantly and were runners up winning an impressive trophy. Thank you for all your hard work preparing for this and and a huge thanks to Mrs Middleton and Mrs Nathan for working …
Well done to our Y10 Young Enterprise Team who held their last trade show in Telford Town Centre on Saturday. They will now be preparing for the next stage of the competition at Harper Adams University next month.
The power issues that were experienced on Wednesday 25th February have now been rectified and HLC will be open as normal on Thursday 26th February.
HLC is closed next week for half-term. School starts again on Monday 23rd February 2016. We have had a very busy few weeks with lots going on. One of the highlights was the production of “We will Rock You” by secondary students which was incredible. primary students have thoroughly enjoyed their Financial Capability week and …
HLC hosted the semi-final of Young Chef last night. Congratulations to Lukas who prepared a fantastic meal for two in 75 minutes! The judges selected Lukas and five other students from schools across the West Midlands for the final at the end of February.