We wish all our students, staff and parents a Very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful 2015! Thank you to all our staff for their fantastic hard work this term and to our parents for all their support. HLC has had a great year and we look forward to seeing you all next year. HLC Secondary […]
This is our Community. This is our School.
- Dr. Gill Eatough, Principal
Hadley Learning Community is an all-through school for students from 5 – 16 years of age located in the community of Hadley in central Telford. The school opened on the 1st September 2006 and is a £70 million PFI project, in partnership with Interserve, which represents a major investment by the Borough of Telford and Wrekin Council in creating an exceptional 21st Century learning campus for our students. The campus consists of:
- 900 place secondary phase for 11-16 year olds, with 180 students in each year group
- 420 place primary phase for 5-11 year olds with 60 children, in two classes, in each year group
- 60 place Local Authority Nursery, which has a morning and afternoon session for 30 children
- 160 place Special School, The Bridge, which is co-located on the campus, for children with severe and profound disabilities
- A Family Centre for children’s services and an early intervention team
- ABC Nursery, which is privately run but works very closely with HLC
- Community facilities, called The Circle, for sports which includes a swimming pool and fitness suite as well as a Public Library, Coffee shop, Theatre and Dance Studio all used by the public during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays.
For non-urgent issues/queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise please contact email@example.com for urgent matters.
We have just had two wonderful nights of music, dance, drama and vocals in our annual Christmas Showcase involving our incredibly talented primary and secondary students!. Thank you to our fantastic staff in Performing Arts for all their hard work making it happen and to our parents who packed the theatre on both nights. Special […]
Eid and Diwali Mela at HLC, Tuesday 25th November 2014, 3pm – 6pm. There will be Asian Food, Family Activities, Henna Art, Asian Drum Music, Balloonist and much much more. All are welcome. For further information pleas contact Amanda Watson on 01952 38700.
HLC is closed for half-term, we open to all students on Monday 3rd November 2014 at the usual times. And Happy Halloween!
HLC Secondary Open Evening is being held on Wednesday 24th September 2014 from 6 – 9pm for prospective parents and children for Year 7 in September 2015. There will be a short presentation in the Sports Hall to meet Dr Eatough (Principal HLC) and Mr Roberts (Head teacher, Secondary Phase) followed by the opportunity to […]
Dr Eatough, Ruth (Head Girl) and Frasier (Head Boy) attended the WW1 Commemoration Service in Hadley yesterday. It was a very moving occasion and our two students read two poems written by young soldiers who lost their lives in the conflict. Dr. Gill Eatough Principal Hadley Learning Community firstname.lastname@example.org