Pupil Premium Grant at Hadley Learning Community
At HLC, our aim is to eradicate educational disadvantaged by ‘levelling the playing field’ for disadvantaged pupils so they have the same opportunities, experiences, support and aspirations as their non-disadvantaged peers, to enable each of them to pursue a successful future. Our HLC strategy is underpinned by the following:
- Attainment gap of PP students is closed.
- PP students’ lives are enriched.
- PP students’ attendance is in line with non-PP attendance.
- PP behaviour data is in line with non-PP data.
Are you claiming your entitlement to free school meals?
As parents you need to know that registering for free school meals is important for two reasons. You will be reassured that your child has access to a healthy lunchtime meal as well as additional funding to support interventions targeted to raise your child’s achievement and aspirations. To apply free school meals, parents must have one or more children aged four or over attending HLC and be in receipt of one of the following:
- Income support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (without Working Tax Credit) and an annual income below £16, 190
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Support under the part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
If you think you are eligible please follow the below link:
Free School Meal Entitlement